What's in it for you?
Come test your prototypes in the Open-air Laboratory for Smart Living and profit from the following benefits:
- Next-generation networks (4.5G/5G, Cat M 1, LoRa, Fixed Wireless Access, Passive Optical Network)
- Access to the Open-Air Laboratory for Smart Living database
- A secure platform for connected-objects management allowing data collection and aggregation as well as the implementation of external APIs
- Project support through telecommunications services and equipment (wired and wireless)
- Connected-object equipment such as sensors and probes with various functionalities (presence detection, environmental management, weather station, etc.)
- Support from R&D, product development and telecommunications technology experts during the field testing process
- A unique opportunity to collaborate with researchers from ÉTS, UQAM, Concordia, and McGill on research projects
- Access to the Ericsson Garage, an innovation spaces, to establish partnerships with clients and universities, to support startups and to accelerate the development of new ideas.
- A pool of dedicated testers to improve your product
- Specific locations for citywide prototyping and testing (shops, businesses, infrastructure, etc.)
- Access to a network of partners
Visibility and Outreach
- Visibility of your projects through the Lab's partner networks
- Free office and prototyping space in the Quartier de l’Innovation Hangar